Even if the location of Almond Hotel is not its strongest point, it is still easily reachable by tuk tuk. The good things start after you enter the building: the rooms are clean and large enough to accommodate an average tourist, services are more than reasonable, and then there’s the Chinese-Cantonese restaurant where you can enjoy the particularities of South-Asian cuisine.
Facilities include everything you’d expect from a middle-range hotel: business centre, good Wi-Fi connection, prompt room-service, and even airport pickup if previously arranged via phone. This is a place that adjusts according to your needs and standards are flexible and versatile to make you feel welcomed. The staff is really efficient when it comes to solving small issues like buying a bus ticket for you or providing you with information about local attractions.
- Various itineraries can be arranged at the reception;
- Good for short stays;
- High level or return customers;
- It gets excellent reviews for its staff.
- Distance to the city center may be an issue for some;
- It lacks identity to some extent.