Amanjaya Pancam Hotel is a place designed for relaxation in the midst of Phnom Penh. The minimalistic touch of their website should give you a general idea about the design of the rooms and the overall style of the hotel, even if we found the rooms even more comfortable than they are described and warm.
A special attention should be given to the personnel, who are very willing to help you and who could be described as truly professional, which is important in a country where the staff in most of the hotels is either too indifferent, or too shy.
The restaurant at Amanjaya Pancam serves fusion cuisine in a nice setting, which is a combination of contemporary interior design with Chinese, Cantonese, and Khmer decorations. Food here is particularly tasty and rather cheap in the context.
The Good Side
- Excellent location, close to the Mekong River and to the main temples;
- Comfortable rooms and clean bathrooms;
- Balconies are a special plus.
- Standard breakfast is only average;
- Some problems with booking have been reported.