Anise Hotel and Restaurant is advertised under the tagline: “The art of caring”, which mirrors quite accurately the life inside the complex. This family-owned hotel manages to render a sense of intimacy: expect nothing else than an elegant combination of good services and discreet personnel.
Rooms are comfortable, clean, and very large for the money. In fact, Anise Hotel is one of your best options in terms of price, comfort, and reviews. In addition, irrespective of the type of room you choose, you get full assistance 24/7. This is both nice and reassuring.
Get down in the restaurant and you can try many specialties, from local South-Asian foods to western-style recipes. You can eat either in the a/c lounge or in an open, quiet terrace. Same goes for coffee or drinks: this place and the people working here make you feel home faster than you’d expect.
The Good Parts
- Fast service, proactive staff;
- Flexible, easy-going personnel;
- Excellent price/comfort scheme;
- Safe and well-located in the city.
- It sometimes gets mixed reviews for its reservation policy;
- Limited breakfast options.