You’ll be able to notice the particular style of Blue Lime Hotel even before entering the hotel: a minimalistic gate, surrounded by vegetation, suggests that you’re dealing with a place where the elegance is seen as simplicity and the style is noticeable in details.
Rooms render a combination of austere interior design and excellent color palettes; functionality is hidden behind an entire set of objects, which makes the setting welcoming and cozy.
Get down at the pool, and you’ll be impressed with the terrace that really gives you the feeling that you’re in the midst of a vegetation paradise. At the restaurant, the food is good, if not great, with enough variation for one week of stay. Apart from that, the pool at Blue Lime is filled with natural sea water, which makes it particularly turquoise.
- Tourists often commend the friendly, helpful staff;
- Quiet location;
- Private pool is available;
- Clean bathrooms and rooms, rendering a general impression of comfort.
- Not the best location in town;
- Some rooms may be found noisy, depending on the location and on the time of the year you get there.