Coolabach Hotel is definitely one of the best choices for comfortable accommodation in Sihanoukville, with excellent customer reviews. We definitely recommend it.
Location: close to Ochheuteal and Serendipity beaches
Price range: a 4-star hotel below $100; good price-value ratio
Guests particularly appreciate:
- Large balconies, huge clean rooms, spacious modern bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi inside the rooms and lobby areas
- Friendly, polite, helpful, and happy staff
- Very tasty food, impressive quantities
- Good massage services
- Live music performances and quiz night
Guests are frustrated about:
- Slow Wi-Fi. This is a concern reported by tourists everywhere in Cambodia.
- Small pool. Although it is very clean, the pool is not large enough.
- No elevator. If you do mind climbing stairs, keep this in mind.
- Air. Some of the guests claim sensing a slight moldy odor in some of the rooms, while others are bothered by smoking policy in public areas, but that applies to almost every Cambodian hotels; however, you do have plenty non-smoking room options in this hotel.
- Breakfast is not included in the accommodation fee. This is rather odd for a 4-star hotel.
- Some noise from the bar in the evening.