Prices at Home Sweet Home are very reasonable considering what you get for the money. For less than $10 a night, you have a clean room, a comfortable bed, and privacy. In Siem Reap, this is something you ought to consider.
Services are simple and straightforward: from business center to fitness center, to laundry and valet services, you get them all, but some may be charged supplementary, depending on context and on the initial booking. All these take place in a warm, comfortable building, where the personnel is helpful and friendly (another important bonus, bearing in mind the price).
If you want, Home Sweet Home can arrange you bus tickets and airplane tickets for an extra charge. You can also ask for directions and advice: they will be willing to help, and their suggestions are safe to follow.
- The staffs speaks reasonably good English;
- Quiet place, with large rooms;
- They rent tuk tuks at good rates ($1).
- Not all the rooms are clean, but this can be quickly solved with a tip;
- Hot water is not always available.