Juliana Hotel is somewhere between high-end hotels and budget guesthouses. It’s neither exquisite in terms of details nor poor in terms of services. In fact, it gives you quite an interesting approach to the life in Cambodia if this is your first visit: you can experience a massage or taste local specialties at their exquisite restaurant.
Rooms are very clean here and the personnel do their best to accommodate you, and offer contextual assistance. There’s not much difference from one room to another and a difference in price often suggests a difference in services.
Juliana Hotel is also an excellent solution for organizing parties and business conferences, offering in this perspective a wide range of flexible services, including a grand ballroom and cattleya. Also, other recreational activities are possible inside the complex.
- Spotless rooms and fast in-room service;
- Good location, even if not specifically close to the downtown;
- Large buffet for breakfast;
- Excellent pool.
- Special or extra services are overcharged;
- Some tourists complain about the bar.