Rooms at Le Safran La Suite excel in discreet and elegant color schemes. Apart from that, rooms are rather simple, with minimal accessories, and they best suit backpackers or tourists with few personal needs.
A special focus should be put on space: everything is atmospheric at this rather small hotel, from the shape of the pool in the backyard to the lobby and rooms. If you know how to adapt to such a space, you’ll benefit from a minimalistic design that comes with a slight touch of local influence, noticeable in some Cambodian decorations, in the style of the personnel, and in vegetation.
Le Safran La Suite is the new brand of the former Scandinavia Hotel, which was here previously.
- Good services and amenable staff;
- Creative specialties at the restaurant;
- Nice chaise longues near the pool;
- Cozy atmosphere during the evening at the poolside bar.
- Some people complained about cockroaches. Even so, the general impression is of a clean place.
- It may get disorganized during season.