New Sea View Villa offers basic accommodation for as little as $10 per single room and up to $50 for the triple rooms. It is situated fairly close to the beach. As the name suggests, this small hotel has a spacious terrace facing the sea, where you can hang around, enjoy the bar, the music and the sun.
- You will find the rooms to be quite spacious, colorful, clean, and well lighted.
- The villa includes a mid-range but very innovative restaurant and a café. The food is tasty and the setting is large and most agreeable.
- The large roof terrace is a must see! The view is lovely and, if you are lucky, you might even have the chance to enjoy some live music performance.
- Despite the net-covered windows and efforts of the personnel, some customers complain about mosquitoes.
- Wi-Fi issues
- For some of the visitors who travel on a budget, restaurant costs can be somewhat on the pricey side, compared to the fee they pay for the room (e.g. a main dish at the New Sea View Villa’s restaurant can range between $4 and $9).