Phka Villa Hotel is a solution for those interested in a classic accommodation with a touch of exotic settings. Full of vegetation, the garden lights up at night around a large pool with comfortable chaise-longues. Rooms are commodious and stylish, combining the traditional Khmer elegance with simple modern design.
- Free Wi-Fi connection right in the room. The internet speed is reasonable.
- Clean rooms and lounges;
- Superb setting;
- Good, quiet location, close to the city center (by tuk tuk).
- The food in the restaurant is good, at best.
- Sometimes (when there are floods) the pool may be dirty. This may also be the case in the rainy season.
- The poor English skills of the personnel.
Even if this location has its flaws, they obviously try to make everything work smoothly and if you have the slightest interest in helping them help you, you’ll have a very pleasant experience at Phka Villa Hotel. All in all, the large, yet cozy and comfortable garden deserves all the attention.