Raffles Le Royal is the king of cozy rooms. A warm context welcomes you from the very beginning. The staff here is friendly and adaptive and there’s this air of general serenity that will accompany you for the entire time during your stay. Out of all the places you can choose from when looking for a place to sleep in Phnom Penh, we choose Raffles Le Royal as the best combination of elegance, good services, and style.
Even the standard rooms, with their light integration of Cambodian accessories render the impression of space and wellbeing. Featuring comfortable color schemes, the restaurant is just as elegant, and it serves many fascinating Khmer and French specialties anytime during the day. To some extent, personalization of the menu is possible.
- Lovely atmosphere and a quiet place to stay;
- Really careful staff, ready to help you and solve minor issues you may have during your stay;
- 100% colonial experience with a touch of modern luxury.
- Some rooms don’t have enough power outlets;
- Expensive coffee shop;
- Rooms facing the road are rather noisy.