Although it is not a luxurious hotel, Reef Resort is not a cheap hotel either for Cambodia, so customers expect some quality for the money they pay. Most visitors come to Sihanoukville for the beaches, and, from this perspective, Reef Resort is quite happily situated.
- Location: Close to Serendipity Beach.
- Rank: The hotel is simple, with rather basic rooms and facilities: don’t expect anything to fancy. However, it’s clean and pleasant.
- Cost: Their best price per room is $25 between May 1st and Oct 31s or $35 between Nov 1st and Apr 30th. A large family apartment will not exceed $100 per night.
- Capacity: Reef Resort is a rather private place, 14 rooms only.
- What’s good about it? They have a small, enjoyable pool. Wireless internet is available, which can be quite important for most guests. Food is fairly good and the bar menu is nice (both wines and beer).
- What’s great about it? They serve wonderful Malongo coffee!
- Customers complain about: bathroom facilities, beds, breakfast, and noise.