Despite its dull appearance from the outside, Stung Sangke Hotel is an oasis of style and modern amenities. The Khmer presence is discretely integrated in the finishing of the furniture and decorations, rendering a particular feeling of eclectic design. In other words, if you want to book a room in a hotel with personality, Stung Sangke is probably what you’re looking for.
If you want to eat pitahaya at the five o’clock tea, if you need a fitness center close to your room, or a business center, Stung Sangke can accommodate you. Its four stars live up to most of the expectations tourists and business men may have. In fact, it is mainly used by business men who need to stay in town for a night or two.
- Discreet style in a modern, quiet ambiance;
- Services are functional the entire year: there’s no difference between season and extra season;
- Spotlessly clean;
- Very convenient location for most tourists.
- Limited breakfast offer for B&B.
- Uninteresting surroundings around the hotel;
- Prices are a bit steep.