The 252 Hotel is happily situated in the heart of Phnom Penh. The large, clean and bright guest rooms of the hotel are elegantly decorated by Tendance Khmère, featuring several aesthetic interpretations of the eastern art and lifestyle. The touch of the designer is particularly strong and refreshing, giving the place a twist and an ambiance of its own and setting a “new standard of Boutique hotels in Cambodia”.
Price range: under $100 ($45 for a standard double room)
What’s great about 252:
- All the rooms have Wi-Fi access, modern TV, DVD player, and dock speaker system for iPod and iPhone.
- The hotel has its own tropical garden with a great pool and a garden restaurant.
- Special services include airport transfer, guided tours, and massage.
- Bathrooms are nice; some guests even rate them as the nicest they’ve seen in Cambodia.
- Breakfast is excellent.
- Professional and friendly staff.
- Great restaurant, serving delicious food
- Immaculate rooms
- Street 278 is very close to the hotel. Don’t miss it!
- Take the tuk tuk. You can go anywhere in the city with a couple of dollars.