Here at The Bungalow Guesthouse you can see the typical example of interior architecture where Khmer finishing meets colonial accessories. The overall feeling is nice, with lobby, halls, and rooms rendering the sensation of space and luxury.
Rooms are very different from one another, and so are the terraces. This gives the entire ensemble a sense of diversity and comfort. Most of the tourists who have booked rooms at The Bungalow Guesthouse praise the efficient combination of good services and a general sense of peace.
- Large suits for every taste. When it comes to spacious rooms and privacy, this hotel is a top choice.
- Good services with proactive staff, ready to assist and help you, should you need it.
- Excellent architecture.
- Flexible booking options.
- The location of this hotel is not central and you may need to hire a tuk tuk driver to get you in the city center. Not suitable for night walkers.
- Some clients complain about double bookings.
- Limited breakfast options.
- Slow Wi-Fi connection.