Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa is a large establishment where colonial architecture and style meets the Khmer realities. The place is an example of how exotic details can merge with modern amenities. However, the general impression is that of a classic hotel with plenty of attractions (like the splendid pool and the spa center) and very friendly personnel.
Rooms are large and very clean. There’s no place for cockroaches here, and the bathrooms seem rather spotless. Apart from that, the food is good, if not excellent, and it comes in many varieties to choose from. Take advantage of the chaise longues near the pool and of the calm afternoons you can enjoy at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa. Here are a few highlights of this hotel:
The Good Stuff
- Very amenable staff;
- Great services, tailored to your needs;
- Good value for the money;
- Perfect for young people;
- Special assistance whenever you need it.
The Average Stuff
- Some rooms have mould on the walls;
- Some cheap accessories in the bathroom;
- Not the best price in town.